OK, I was like a million other people (mostly teenagers staying up WAY past their bedtime) and saw the midnight showing of Twilight.
My movie review is that I liked it. It was pretty true to the book, but my only complaint is that the actors were not "so beautiful, you wouldn't believe it." I mean, really Edward, with the eyebrows? What's up with that. Looked like unibrow with the middle taken out of it.
I loved the actresses. I thought Bella was perfect.
I went with several girlfriends and we had a great time waiting the hour or so the movie started. I think that I left at 10:30 and got home at 2:30. I stayed awake for the movie which surprised me because I have been getting up so early lately and been beat by 7:00 pm.
If you have read the book, go see the movie. I don't think you will be disappointed. If you haven't read it, you'll want to if you are looking to get lost in a fictional book that takes you back to high school days.
All in all - a very good job!
Thanks for going Pam, Shelly and Shelly and Shelly's sister in law (Tara?). And Ashley - THANK YOU for saving us seats so we didn't have to be at the theater at 7:00 pm waiting for the midnight movie!

6 thoughts on this subject:
I would say I can't believe you did that, except that I can. My sis did as well. Your both nuts. I'm glad you had fun though. I hope I like it, but I don't really expect to. I have a real thing about movies made after books, it just never works for me.
I don't know when I'm going. My kids are sick so this weekend is out. Maybe with some sis-in-laws over Thanksgiving.
Who has the time to read? I can barely get scriptures in and I call that good...for now. I know that is one of the top books out there, does buying it and giving it away count?
I did that too! We were in Maryland visiting, it was crazy! So many little tweens with twilight clothing, hats, etc. I thought the movie was good, and it was fun to be up so late with all that crazy energy!
You liked it? Really? I thought it was pretty funny, but only because I thought the movie was cheesy. The whole time I watched it I wanted to pinch the actress that played Bella and see if she could make more than one facial expression. Oh, well. The baseball scene was good. :)
I LOVED Twillight. I thought it was great. I don't know where you are coming from left field with the unibrow on Edward! He was so stinkin handsome. Ok... I had my skeptical doubts as to the choosing of the actor the first time I saw him in the movie, but he grew more and more handsome as the movie progressed. By the end I felt like I was in love with him... a vampire... who would have thought that I would have gone that direction! lol just kidding! :) Loved the commentary and I can totally believe you were with all those teens at the movie opening at midnight!
I loved it too! I agree with Autumn it took till towards the end to fall in love with All of them again. At first I thought they could have done better expecially with the make up and Special effects.
Its even better the second time maybe because it wasnt midnight. But how can you complain when your with a bunch of friends.
Post a Comment