Thursday, December 10, 2009

Question: Where will Tyler be spending the next two years?

The answer to that question finally came today. Only after the whole family played "Fantasy Mission Call" based loosely on the fantasy football game. There were a bunch of guesses including Brazil, New Mexico, Kentucky, Argentina, Alaska, Italy, etc. The envelope was opened




(only after Mykie and I ran up to Brigam's school and took him out of class early) and photos were taken in the living room before, during and after. It's all for posterity you know. OK , without further delay.......... Tyler will be serving the Lord while serving in the


Cuernavaca Mexico Mission



He will be entering the MTC in Provo on March 17 (St. Patty's day don't cha know?)


He is excited and a little overwhelmed and I've got to go. I have a bunch of calls to make! :)

4 thoughts on this subject:

AOlson said...

Terilyn that is SO exciting. Is that southern Mexico? All of my family is up north. Congrats to you Tyler, we are so proud of you!!!

tharker said...

I am so happy for Tyler!!!

~*Autumn*~ said...

That is awesome! And if he didn't know spanish now he will soon! :) He'll be great! Congrats!

cate create said...

Terilyn, that is so exciting! I'm so glad I checked your blog. I got teary-eyed. Tyler is going to be such a wonderful missionary!