Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A little bit of catch up from January 2011 to the end of March 2011

 So this is a picture of Me and Jeremy up in Walla Walla where Jeremy FINALLY got his drivers license.  It took an extra week to get because he failed the first time, but the second time was the charm. 
Jeremy finally gets his license on January 25. 2011
 This is one of our great elders that we were privileged to get to know.  Elder Joseph (Seph) Smith (I am not kidding) was so green, but had the strongest  testimony and was so courageous.  He was the one that asked Kim if she would take the discussions.  He was awesome!  And had the same birthday as our Tyler, so it was fate.  He spent his birthday with us.  We had turkey dinner, cake and his parents sent a video of them singing Happy Birthday and a bunch of letters.  He was so happy.
Elder Smith in the middle of birthday wishes

Elder (Seph) Smith and Elder Boren celebrating Elder Smith's birthday - same day as Tyler's!
 This is part of our downstairs.  I bought us a game table for fun in the fun "Broncos" room.  It will be a lot of fun in the future!
New game table downstairs
 
So this was the Southridge Rock on Jeremy's birthday.  His friends got together to put their birthday wishes on the painted rock.  Unfortunately for someone else whose birthday wishes were on the rock first, Jeremy's name got placed over theirs.  Bad boys!  But happy Jeremy.
Jeremy and the rock of birthday wishes

Jeremy and the back side of the rock
Jeremy's friends love him

Valentines Stuff!

Valentine's Day for Brigam's teacher

My Valentine's Day gifts from Mike.  Beautiful Roses (yes, Mike broke down and gave me dead flowers for the special day) and a Cricut Cake cutter.

Valentine's gifts.  Brigam's valentines - Dum Dum suckers as crutches.  Water as Love Potion.  Sugar cookie hearts, yummy!

Valentine's Day gifts

Valentine's Day gifts.  Pop the top in case of a chocolate emergency.
Mykalyn's first Softball Tourney March 2011.  She was having some fun there!
Mykalyn working on pitching, I mean posing.

Mykalyn as shortstop and Sara as pitcher at their first softball game.


Mykalyn's Diamond Buster Team singing the taco bell song?


Mykalyn at bat
 In January, a local church put on a Daddy/Daughter Ball that Mykalyn attended with her dad and two other girls and their fathers.  They went out for dinner and had photos and everything.  It was to teach the girls just how they should be treated on a date.
  
Mykalyn all ready for the Daddy/Daughter Ball


Mykalyn and Dad ready for the Daddy/Daughter Ball



Sara and Brea at the Father/Daughter Ball

Mykalyn and Sara at the Ball



Mike's prepared for snowboarding.  Yes, I am serious.


Jeremy placing his very first wrist corsage on Emmy Vaughn
Did you know those run $20 a wrist?  I think I'll be making the next one!
Emmy and Jeremy ready for the Priest/Laurel dance



My kids LOVE Cool Whip!



I told Brigam to go get a spoon for a spoonful of Cool Whip - this is what he came back with.  Smart boy.

I had a free Saturday (yes, odd I know) so Mykie and I made crown cookies.  We wanted to stress the importance of the upcoming Young Women's General Broadcast.  It brought back great memories of last year when a group of us were lucky enough to attend the broadcast in person.  LOVED IT!
Crowns packaged for my Young Women as an invite to the YW General Broadcast


Sugar Cookie crowns for the Young Women.  Yummy

0 thoughts on this subject: