Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mission Papers

So we are now getting ready for our second boy to go on a mission.  Jeremy had his missionary interview with the our Stake President - President Call this evening.  I wasn't there to take a photo of him getting the car to drive over to his appointment, but I was there to take photos of his well needed rest afterwards.  :)
I took lots of pictures because I knew that he would like to remember what his room looked like when he is gone from it for two years - and also because he won't recognize it when he gets back - it's gonna be changed shortly after he leaves, but I don't think he knows that yet!
"Burying himself in the scriptures"
 
 
A face only a mother could love

 
Still studying......
 
That is a scary look, but I am just going to take it as an extra large "EYE HUG" for his ever loving mama

The view from Jeremy's bed - door to ceiling.  I know he'll want to remember that view....

 
 
Jeremy's very own "title of liberty"
 
How the boy felt about the whole interview- he is ready to go
 
Two boys and their technology - that boy is going to miss his cell phone and text messaging for sure!


Tyler's EXTRA LARGE foot


Love it for now, Jeremy, love it for now. 
 
And just to let you know - Yo Mama is so proud of you!

0 thoughts on this subject: