Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I am excited for tonight, but a little sad too. Tyler thinks he's too old for trick or treating. Being 16 I don't see that there is a problem, it's not like he's 28 like me! I even have the perfect costume for him - a create a huge magnet he wears around his neck and then put little (fake) plastic baby chickens all over him. He's a chick magnet! It would be perfect, but he's not biting. Jeremy is going to dress up like a 70's Superman/Clark Kent (which just means the Clark Kent costume and a huge black afro) or he's going to wear a size 4 Toddler Eyore costume. WHATEVER - the point here is that he is going to go trick or treating with friends. Mykie, my little witchy-poo is going to go trick or treating with a friend and her mom too. That leaves my little dracula, Brigam with Mike and I. Maybe Ranch and Home trick or treating isn't such a bad idea after all. Quick and enough candy to keep the Andelin's in business for the next year. Hum....
I did my Halloween dress up already. The girls from work and I dressed up as storage boxes. I was Christmas Decorations, we had a St. Patricks Day Decoration Box, a Thanksgiving one and a Halloween Costume box. It was pretty funny. Note to all, going up the stairs in a box is quite a little workout. You'll have to work that new one into your workout routine! I'll post pics later. Have a great Halloween!

1 thoughts on this subject:

tharker said...

Come on T-dog! Where's the love for Halloween? I LOVE the chick magnet idea!

The picture in my mind of you heading up the stairs in a box is HILARIOUS to say the least!