Sunday, August 17, 2008

Andrea Tagged Me - Now it's your turn!

Here goes:Answer the following using the first word that pops into your head (and remember, use just ONE word! I really had a tough time on some "one words". I had to use the useful hyphen :)
1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your significant other? sleeping
3. Your hair? crazy
4. Your mother? Mongolia
5. Your father? Mission
6. Your favorite thing? Solitude
7. Your dream last night? New House
8. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
9. Your dream/goal? 150 lbs
10. The room you’re in? dining
11. Your hobby? vinyl-lettering
12. Your fear? dark
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Wedding-Planning
14. What you’re not? mean
15. Muffins? YES
16. One of your wish list items? Money
17. Where you grew up? Sandy, Utah
18. The last thing you did? Check Pool
19. What are you wearing? Jammies
20. Favorite gadget? Computer
21. Your pets? Beta-Fish
22. Your computer? Knowledge
23. Your mood? Content
24. Missing someone? Mom
25. Your car? Pathfinder
26. Something you’re not wearing? Make-up
27. Favorite store? Dress Barn
28. Like someone? Mike
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Trek Day

I TAG : Mykalyn, Pam, Taunya, Kristen & Roxsan

7 thoughts on this subject:

Lee said...

Fun! I always love to read other peoples answers. When do your parents come home?

And I got your email.. I will be getting back to you soon!

Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Andrea* said...

Thanks for being Tagged. I had no idea that you wanted to be a Wedding Planner. I wanted to do that for a while. I can tell you what I've learned just by shooting weddings... It's alot. =]

Taunya said...

Wow! That is just scary to think about wedding planning in 6 years! I guess... yah you would be, crazy! They grow up too fast!

Roxy said...

what does tagged mean? I can't even figure out how to comment on some of these subject if there already isn't a comment posted. Arrgh, this is so frustrating!!

mo said...

are you afraid of the dark?

Sara Mason said...

wow terilyn.. i am impressed! Well I have been stealing some of the links off Andrea's site and so I had to steal your's ... we've got one too here is the link

http://web.mac.com/davidjmason01/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html

enjoy!

sara Mason