I've seen this on a few blog sites and thought to myself, "I'd love a trip down memory lane!"
Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time. It can be funny, embarrassing, whatever (Roxy, I am sure that you have an embarrassing one!) Anything that you remember!
Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. So come on, let's take a walk down memory lane together (I'll even hold your hand if you want)!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
I WANNA PLAY!
Articulated by Terilyn at 7:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 thoughts on this subject:
Ahh, the Terilyn memories. Let's see...
I love that you always proudly state your age...not a day over 28! You're amazing!!!
The Terilyn Show in Primary was always so much fun to watch when other members of the presidency were on vacation, leaving you to man the Primary post.
I always love your giggle. It's quite contagious. Did you know that?
That super awesome Valentine's Day party that you had at your house was so much fun. Do you know that we STILL have that ugly little cupid with the really annoying voice? Yep. Jake LOVES that thing!
How about the R.S. retreat? Wasn't that a blast?!! I don't know if you'll ever know how much your sensitivity meant to me on that awful morning....if you don't know what I'm talking about, just call me.
I love ya Terilyn!
I briefly met you for the first time in the hall at the church. We talked about being new VT partners and I was so excited to get to know you better because I think the world of your parents.
Then when we went visiting teaching together for the first time you gave me that "Cookies For Santa" plate that you made. It was then that I realized that you were just as sweet as your mom and I was so excited that you were in OUR ward and MY visiting teaching partner! :)
i want to do this! give me another day, or two!
i was little, and i don't remember much, BUT everytime i see/hear your name i think of the picture of you and roxy in your matching- opposite colored- teddy bear sweaters. with the fluffy '80's hairdo. :)
I had a hard time just choosing one. Remember dragging state street and using signs to get our points across? How about the invisible driver when I'd scoot over to the passenger side of the car and pretend no one was driving...remember the song..."we build this city?" Oh, the many many pictures in the Kmart photo booth. Twinner clothes from Pic'n'save. Those horrible dresses we paid so much money for to have them hand made. Remember our own Mclanguage? Ahh, those were the days!!
" Those horrible dresses we paid so much money for to have them hand made. " from roxys comment- i love that picture of you two and your dates!! and its been so long ago- i jut remember you and roxy together all of the time and she had to drag us with her sometimes to your house.. and i may be making this up in my mind but i really distinctly remember one night where roxy was babysitting me and you two wanted to drag state street- so you gave me a pillow and made me lay on the floor of the back of the car.. was that for real- or my imagination?
Post a Comment