Monday, March 9, 2009

I hope Christmas comes quickly!

All he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth!
Brigam finally lost the other tooth to his front set of "front and center" teeth. It was a battle that I closed my eyes through most of the time.


That tooth was gross and just hanging there forever!!!! Not even a promise of the tooth fairy visit could make that boy want to let Mike pull that puppy out. It hung there so long that I almost yanked it myself OK, OK, you know that's a lie. I touched it once and then thought I'd loose my lunch if I did anymore than that. But it was bugging me.

He totally looked like a red-neck that got into one too many fights with the wrong side of a bull. But now it's gone and he looks so cute. He reminds me of Halloween - he looks like a Jack-O-Lantern.

I do hope these teeth grow in quick and strait - if not, who's going to eat all those apples in my fridge?

3 thoughts on this subject:

tharker said...

Holy cow, Brigam is looking so big!

I can just imagine you being completely sicked out. Is it wrong that this thought totally makes me giggle? ;)

Ashley said...

Too cute! I'm with you though - I could never pull my kid's tooth. Yuck! :P

~*Autumn*~ said...

I love it! The fact that you will loose your cookies over touching or thinking about pulling out a tooth is hysterical. How did it finally come out though? Did he pull it out himself or something happen to hit him in the mouth?