So this was our first snow day of the year. It definitely lived up to it's name! There is a ton of it out there, so much that it was hard for everyone to keep up with shoveling it!
I enjoyed myself. This is what I worked on on this fine winter day!
That looks almost as good as our Utah snow! Love the white Christmases, and you always have some cute craft that outdoes anyone I know. Do you do boutiques there?
I am the lucky, but super busy mother of 4 great kids ages 9 to 19. My thought is that Life is Good. To prove it to myself, I'm getting it all down on paper (or computer) so that I can enjoy the journey!
1 thoughts on this subject:
That looks almost as good as our Utah snow! Love the white Christmases, and you always have some cute craft that outdoes anyone I know. Do you do boutiques there?
Post a Comment