Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another Super Cool Athlete

This is a picture of my favorite soccer player in the world - my niece - Sasha





She has always played soccer and has been good at it. She is a Junior in Utah and happens to be ranked the 2nd best goalie IN THE STATE. By the way - she is one of those girls that are beautiful inside and out. If you meet her, you instantly love her!

Go Sasha!

6 thoughts on this subject:

AOlson said...

Good for her!! I love to see young women succeeding and being great at sports.

On a competely different side note. I am badly in need of some more vinyl!! I have a few saying that I need/WANT.

Roxy said...

who does Sasha belong too? She is beautiful!

Terilyn said...

Roxy- Sasha is David & Terilyn's 3rd girl.

Amy- I am happy to help you out with the vinyl. Call me!

tharker said...

Impressive!!!

janellelee said...

hey, thanks for the talk! it really was nice to get your insight! it helped and i visited with 'her' and everything went great. issue resolved!

Ms. Kristen said...

I remember when Tyler was my Valiant 10 student! Now, he is a big football stud muffin! Go Tyler!
Your niece looks like Marissa Thompson!