Yes, it's uncomfortable (not like you need an epidural or anything), but the end result is fabulous. Jeremy was the lucky child to see me taking such good care of myself.
I didn't scream or even let a small tear roll down my cheek, but Jeremy still thought it was crazy. It didn't take too much (just a comment about a "unibrow" Jeremy was supporting) and Jeremy was in the chair, head tipped back ready for his "treatment. As soon as she put it on Jeremy screamed like a little girl, then came the rub and rip - that was entertaining! Then he jumped up and looked in the mirror only to see a big red spot right between his brows. He wasn't too impressed and continued to whine about the sheer pain of it all. Even as we were leaving her house, he was still saying how excruciating it was and Sonja had to open the door and tell him that he was the biggest baby!!!!
But after a little while in the car and with him looking in the mirror, Jeremy said, "I need to get the rest of my eyebrows done." I said, "I can't wait to tell your dad!"
Beauty pinches!

4 thoughts on this subject:
That is one for the books! I would have loved to have been there. Don't we have to go through a lot to look good? You don't need much, TL, you are BEAUtiful just the way you are.
Beauty hurts baby!
HAHA! I can't say anything... I'm laughing too hard!
This is funny!!! Sometimes if you want to be beautiful, you have to wax. That's the rule I live by. :D It sucks but I wax too.
Post a Comment