Saturday, February 7, 2009

Briggy-isms

Brigam went to Walmart with Jeremy and Tyler the other day. They had just gone to eat at the Golden Arches and I think he really felt so SUPER COOL to be hanging with the big boys. He was very excited and had a great time.
That night he was running some errands with me and we were just shootin' the bull when he said, "Mom, today when I was at Wal-Mart with Tyler and Jeremy I was talking soooooo much that my lips almost fell off! I had to grab them before they fell on the floor."
When he came home from school the other day, he ran in with TWO pages of homework instead of the usual one. He said, "I have two papers to do. It's like I'm in college now. It just keeps getting harder and harder!"
Raising this kid is a laugh fest!

3 thoughts on this subject:

Ms. Kristen said...

I once again have been lacking in the reading of others blogs! I have caught up on yours! You are a wonderful mother with wonderful children! I will have to tell Dylan about Jeremys' talk! Funny!

tharker said...

Brigam is SO your son, Terilyn! He is one funny kid!!

AOlson said...

Oh Terilyn, I miss you guys being over here so much!! Brigham rocks!! He is just too funny!!