This isn't one of those trick questions where you should already know the answer, but the answer to this question should be obvious - I do have 4 children. But I am talking about what I've been doing in my extra time. OK, it's really not extra because no matter how hard I try, I only get 24 hours a day. I have asked Santa many times in years past if he will give me just one or two extra hours in my day for Christmas, but he has always let me down. I have stolen some hours to enjoy myself (if you don't do this, you really ought to try it. This kind of thievery keeps me sane!) This is what I have utilized my hours for.
A purse.

Not just any purse, but one that you can put pictures in. Isn't it so cute? This really was papering with a purpose. Here are some inside shots of pages I really like.


Apparently there are others who like it as well because I had someone order 7 of them. Now I have to figure out a price, but wow! Seven - really?
I did see this idea at the craft store, but they used real wood. How heavy is that? Aren't our purses heavy enough without carrying around chunks of wood with a picture show on it? I thought so, so I made mine out of chipboard (or something akin to chipboard. Let's just say I am recycling.)
Don't you just love a new purse?
Well, I better go now. I have to steal an hour or two more of those 24 hours for myself. At least it will be fun! Go right side of the brain!! Work that creativity!

3 thoughts on this subject:
So cute, Terilyn! And way better than lugging a chunk of wood around ;)
I agree you are soo talented! you inspire me:)
Wow! I wish I could come up with creative ways to make money...I only can come up with creative ways to SPEND money. by the way...I love how you praise your kids, and I admire how you have "thus" far raised them. I wish you were near by to help me out, because there are more days than not that I have felt I have lost the war. Well, I have you to read up on and gain encouragement from. thanks!
Post a Comment