Thursday, May 27, 2010

Brigam gets his Wolf Badge

So our little Brigam was a superstar getting his Wolf Badge in only 9 months. He was awarded his Wolf badge, 1 gold arrow and 3 silver arrows. I am so proud of him. He likes scouts in therory, but the day to day is torture. He wants to do his own thing, like build himself a fantastic wooden thing with nails, hinges, markers and have it count for something (what is it? I don't know). A little bit of that works, but he has to do stuff he wouldn't normally do to make that count as well. Oh well, such is the road to Eagle Scout, right?

This is him. He gives me plenty of affection, as long as there are no eyes watching. In fact, I think he told me on our little errands trip last Monday that he loved me about a gazillion times. One time he told me as I parked the car, as I took the keys out of the ignition, got out of the car and walked behind it that he loved me. That's 4 times in about 30 seconds. I have no question the boy loves me. But showing that physical affection in public is not going to happen without a lot of guilt dished out on my part. Would not kiss me on the cheek even! What a silly billy boy!
This was also the day that I lost my camera. I must have left it at the church house and someone put it into the library. It was gone for about two weeks. I was so sad, but I found it in the library before an early morning Sunday meeting. I was so very happy. This is the first time I have ever lost a camera in my life! But I did finally put all my contact info into the camera case itself. I will NOT go through that again!!! We are reunited and all is good in the photographic world.

0 thoughts on this subject: