Easter was on Sunday, April 4, 2010. General Conference was this weekend too. It was kind of cold outside and I was really not excited about hiding Easter Eggs, but that's what I have two teenagers for (actually three, but Tyler helping was not an option being in the service of the Lord and all). They were more than happy to hide each other's eggs and each hid half of Brigam's. I think they has so much fun with it!
Here's my cute Briggy with his "golf ball" Easter Basket.
Here's Mykie with her cute little pink ballerina tutu covered basket.
Here's Jeremy. He kind of looks like a hoodlum and all with his hoodie. But look what is in his hand.....it's Brigam's basket......
And here he is showing his true colors. He's running, but at least he doesn't have Brigam's basket in his hand. But look at what is in his hand.....it's Mykie's basket. What is up with that? I guess it's easier to take something already found than to "get your search on" yourself for your own Easter Eggs...
Happy Easter

0 thoughts on this subject:
Post a Comment