Monday, July 26, 2010

Who wants to KANGAROO??? and other stuff.

So this is my Bear. Jer Bear. For those of you that know him, he is UNIQUE. It is true. If you don't know him, you are missing out. He is a great person. At least I think so. I don't know if Chloe thinks so. One of his favorite games with Chloe is "kangaroo". He shoves her up his shirt and pokes her head out his neck hole. Then he proceeds to jump like a bunny or I mean a kangaroo. Poor Chloe, she is such a great sport!!

Here's Jeremy's other new trick. An "Instruction Permit" for my almost 16 year old. He started taking classes for driving. That's a good thing, But about 1 1/2 weeks into the 6 week class, Jeremy was practicing driving in the parking lot with me in my beautiful Pathfinder when he made a mistake. He made the mistake of pushing the gas instead of the break. Not once, but twice. We went up, over the curb and hit right into a light pole at Highland's Middle School.
He hit that thing so hard that the light pole didn't come back on top of us, it was hit in front of us. The arm stayed on the pole, but the light itself broke off and dropped on the top of the car and to the front fender. The glass broke off and some of it cut my arm that was out the open window. I was fine though. Only $2,300 damage to my beautiful Pathfinder. I was so sad. But I was such a good mom. After it was all over, he looked at me and said, "Mom, I'm so sorry!" I said, "Don't worry about it. Are you OK?" I deserve a lot of chocolate for that response. FYI Mike's response to me was not that way. But we won't go into that. Jeremy will have to pay the $300 deductable before he can get his real license when he's 16 in January. He's working on it.


I just had to throw this one in there of Brigam. They had career day at school. They were supposed to dress up as their future career. Can you guess what Brigam wants to be???

Are you stumped? Can't you see that he wants to be an inventor? Yes, this week he wanted to be an inventor. He's so creative, it would be perfect!

0 thoughts on this subject: