Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gettin' Trunky!

Only 6 more days until I leave my lovely little family and head to Zion (Utah) for a little girl time and spiritual uplift at Women's Conference. I remember a few years ago when that BIG group of us went down to Women's Conference. It's counted as one of those really great "girl's night(s) out" memories.
I am looking forward to hearing Sherri Dew, John Bytheway, Mary Ellen Edwards all speak and nobody saying "you're a jerk!" and (my all time favorite) "STOP!"
I am headed down with only one other girlfriend, Marci Christensen. We will have a lot of fun, but a bigger group would be so much more giggly! I guess Marci and I will have to just giggle it up enough to cover the ones that aren't there!

4 thoughts on this subject:

AOlson said...

Have a great time and tell us all about it when you get back!!! You are so lucky!!

Jan said...

Have a wonderful and uplifting time.

MadMadameMim said...

Hope it's a great trip. I'm so not in a place to take that kind of time away from my family. It sounds awesome though.

tharker said...

Have a great trip Terilyn!