Thursday, March 6, 2008

Did you notice the EXPLODING BOX CLASS offered?

Check my Feb 28th post for info about the Exploding Box Class at Kristen's house. Don't make me and Kristen eat all those goodies by ourselves and have only ourselves to compliment each other's boxes!
More people = more accolades!
COME TO THE CLASS!

6 thoughts on this subject:

Jan said...

They are just beautiful Terilyn. I will check to see if I can come. Thanks.

cate create said...

I'm really want to go. Plan on me unless there's something written on my brain (my calendar) for that night. It's waaaaay downstairs, and I'm upstairs, so.... ya know...

Ms. Kristen said...

Come on people! We will have fun!

Lee said...

I would totally be there.. but the whole moving to Indy.. I have to go there this week to look for a house.

Ms. Kristen said...

Call me Terilyn! I have misplaced your phone number!

polka dots said...

Love these boxes Terilyn! I'm thinking I will be there.