Ray and Mary Anderson
43 Years of Marital Bliss!
These two people are some of the hardest working and giving people that you will ever meet. I often refer to my mother as one of the elves from "The Elves and The Shoemaker" story. She is the one that makes everything perfect during the dark of night while everyone else gets their 40 winks. When you wake in the morning she has made whatever it is PERFECT! She never wants credit for this extra, extra, extraordinary effort. She just loves to see you smile and know she had something to do with that smile. She is truly humble and I love her for her wonderful traits.
My dad is quite the extrovert. He knows many people and not only by name, but by their needs and accomplishments as well. He is just like his mom in his friendliness and knowing the worth of each person he meets. He has always been supportive and encouraging to me and I love him for it!
These two are also something extra in that they truly love our Heavenly Father and our Savior. Right now they are on (quite literally) the other side of the world sharing their wonderful influence and their love and knowledge of the Gospel with those in Mongolia. The Mongolians are lucky to have them for the time they get them. Soon they will be back with us. Love them while you can!
Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad! Thanks for everything you do for me, have done for me and for all the future support that I know will come my way from you both! I love you!!!!!!!

2 thoughts on this subject:
What a lovely tribute Terilyn. I can only imagine how wonderful they are, but I don't have too by just know how wonderful you are. Happy Anniversary Parents of Terilyn.
Happy Anniversary to Terilyn's mama and papa! They did a dern good job raisin' ya!
Post a Comment