Saturday, May 17, 2008

What did you do on your 100 degree day?


Get Wet! OK not all of us, but some of us did!

After floating for a while, Jeremy and Mykie wanted to drive the boat. Mike told them that the first one that got into the water up to their neck could drive first. Girls, SHE ROCKS! Is that a look of why-am-I-not-wet on Jeremy's face?



These shots only make it look like I am in the water taking photos. Did I fool you? Did you think that I would take my nice camera in the water? Silly you! I will NEVER reveal my photo taking secrets! Am I so tricky or what?

6 thoughts on this subject:

Jan said...

Are you a mermaid? I think so. What a fun day in the sun. That looked so refreshing and those boat seats are some of the nicest around. Way to row...

Ms. Kristen said...

You are amazing....I have missed a couple of days of looking at your posts and wow, women.....look at all the cupcakes, clean patio and basking in the sun!
Super women....I tell you we need you back here!

MadMadameMim said...

I got burned, sweaty, and . . . wait it wasn't 100 here, only 80. But it feels like 100 when you go from 50 to 80 in two days and last week there was snow on the ground, yep. Miss it there and I miss the water too! Glad you guys had a good day.

tharker said...

I love this picture because it looks like Brigam is getting ready to jump ship!

dots said...

ummm...so i surfed over from Taunya's to your blog!! cute!!

Anonymous said...

You are so talented. I love the cupcakes. I hope the weather gets warmer so you can enjoy your boat a little more. Maybe get in the water this next time.....

Chelsie