Friday, January 2, 2009

Congratulations U of U!!!

We spent the evening watching University of Utah play football against Alabama. Alabama is a pretty formitable force. You know in Alabama those boys are born and bred for football.

Utah came out the first quarter with a score of 21 to 0. It was amazing! They had a lot of momentum. Alabama came back and shut the U down for a bit, but then the U came back with some fantastic plays and when the final second ticked off the clock the score was a whopping


31 to 17. Um . . . WOW!


We were all excited about the win, but Mike was really, Really, REALLY excited. Mykie showcased Mike's reaction in this little video:
Now we are just hoping that the U of U will be voted as the #1 college team for this football season! They are the ONLY college football team that went through their season perfectly - they are UNDEFEATED!
At least we believe in you, Utah!
Utes ROCK!


3 thoughts on this subject:

tharker said...

We watched the game too, and even though we generally are BYU fans, (sorry guys!) we were still rooting for Utah. They played an AMAZING football game! Way to go Utes for making the SEC take the little old Mountain West Conference seriously!!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog.
I get updates on how your family is doing from T. I love the reaction from Mike. It was the same at my house. Tell Mike that my husband wears a "U" shirt when ever we go to the Anderson's. It doesn't matter what the occasion he wears one. He loves to see Dave's reation. I can't believe how big your kids are!!!

Pam said...

I think Mike needs to speak up I couldnt quite hear him.