I know this is a little late because it's been a few weeks since we did this, but while Jeremy, Brigam, Mykie and I were taking down the Christmas ornaments this year, I asked them what their favorite ornament was and why. I thought I would share:
This one is Mykie's.
A Pooh Bear that Grama Nelson made her about 3 or 4 years ago. Isn't it cute? Mykie said it was her favorite because her Grama made it a long time ago and it's always been her favorite because she has always liked Pooh Bear.
This one is Jeremy's.
It is a cute little snowman that he made at school. I think he was in Kindergarten. It's his favorite because he has had it for so long and he thinks it's cool.
This is Brigam's. Sorry a bit blurry. It's actually an ornament of a tool belt. This was Brigam's ornament from this year. It was so cute because it had a hammer, pliers, screwdriver and even a belt and buckle. So cute. Brigam says it's his favorite because he is the Tool Man. He still loves to wear his hard hats and get stuff out of his tool box. He tries to "fix" everything he can. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes not a good thing.
This one is my favorite ornaments. It's also one from Grama Nelson. She gave it to Mike and I the second Christmas we were married. We were expecting Tyler early the next year. It is a little egg with a baby face poking through one side and the baby's bum and little feet poking through the other. It's so cute!

Do you have a favorite decoration?

0 thoughts on this subject:
Post a Comment