Today's the day that marks two decades of love in my life. Today Mike and I are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary.
Looking back on the boys that I dated before him, Mike basically "hangs the moon" for me. It's really not fair for me to even compare them to him. He is an extraordinary man. He's honest and funny, smart and competitive and challenging. We've had ups and downs, disagreements that are ridiculous (because you all know I'm right), and fits of giggles. I am so glad that he choose me to live his life and his eternity with. I just hope they have racquetball in the hereafter, or Mike will be one bored puppy!

Happy Anniversary, Honey! I love you!

3 thoughts on this subject:
So sweet!
Congratulations and I reckon he knows how great of a catch you are too. You both inspire me and I hope to find someone that I can share 20+ years living life with and enjoying the thought of being with them through eternity. Congrats again!
That is some big hair it looks like mine did then!
Post a Comment