This year Jeremy was nominated to be a member of the National Junior Honor Society. It's a great honor. To be nominated you need to be exemplary in all five of the following areas: citizenship, leadership, service, scholarship and character. You need to maintain a high GPA (minimum is 3.5 GPA) and you need to participate in 1 service project a month. I am so proud of him and his accomplishments.
This is a picture of him as he is getting his certificate from Mr. Brad Klippert who is in the Washington State House of Representatives. He gave a great speech. I was watching Jeremy as he was truly intent on his speech. Jeremy said later that he loved the part when Mr. Klippert said, "It could be one of you that finds a cure for cancer. You know, take to pills and call me in the morning. Poof, cancer gone."
Principle Parker is in the background with his eyes closed. I think he is praying. It's probably something like, "I am going to miss Jeremy so much now that he is going to high school. Please send me another one like Jeremy this next year. Please, please, please!!!"
Jeremy is just the biggest stud EVER and so dang cute! All the girls say so. Really.

1 thoughts on this subject:
hahaha! I love the commentary of the principle's thoughts as he closes his eyes! Had me rolling at work when I read it. Jeremy is a great guy... all your children are the cream of the crop which is why the girls are already taking interest to him. ;) Good luck!
Post a Comment