
*19 years of 4 children, 7 times moving, many jobs, years in school, emergency room visits, hobby buying, workout equipment purchasing, house buying, house selling, vehicle purchases, weekly grocery bills, getting out of debt, etc - astronomical
*19 years with your best friend - PRICELESS
I celebrate this day with my best friend as he is a few states away from me in Las Vegas attending a safety conference. No really, he is. OK, he's playing golf and racquetball with brother Nate as well. Hopefully he will come back in one piece. Time with Nate is sometimes a scary proposition for Mike's health. I wish I could have gone with him, but my work needed me here to help with others being gone.
Back to the mushy stuff: As for being his wife, I am more grateful to him than I can truly express here or even verbally. He is my rock. I trust him with my life and my heart. I know that the Lord truly loves me when I think of the man I have been given to share the rest of my life with.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!

5 thoughts on this subject:
You just made me cry!
Happy Anniversary to the coolest couple I know! I love you guys!!!
I will NEVER get tired of your wedding pictures. They are SO cute!!
Happy Anniversary Terilyn!! That is quite an accomplishment. You guys are trylu an example for the rest of us. Hope all is well with you and the family.
Congrats! 19 years, wow, that is so awesome, you are truly inspiring. I hope you have a great celebration when you get back in the same state!
Happy Anniversary, Terilyn! Your post has made me tear up! :) It is a wonderful life when you get to spend it with your best friend. Congratulations to you both!
Love your BLOG! 19 years????? I really feel old now! You two haven't changed a bit! Happy Anniversary!
Love,
Aunt Joni
Post a Comment