
(OK so you've probably guessed that this isn't a pic of me (either girl) because one is immodest and the other has no red in her hair. Besides, my body doesn't look like that in spandex. But I had to get a picture of some girls "kickin' some" in this post.)
I love this class. It is 1 hour of consentrated, fist utilizing, leg kicking, confidence building FUN! How can I say a workout is fun? BECAUSE IT IS! You'd love it! You should try it. I'll have to tell you that the first couple of classes you're kind of getting the kicks and punches down so you feel a bit "out of it", but just do like me and imagine using that ability at a target taking up the air right in front of you. Sometimes I get so "in the zone" that I think, "Wow, I think that routine really would havecaused some damage to that "air person challenger."
Disclaimer (for the legalities of it all): I, Terilyn, have not been reimbursed for my comments on the Group Kick class. I am just a student that loves to KICK SOME and I know you'd love it too!
One last note for those of you who are still wondering if they should give this a try - I burn 500+ calories during an hour workout! Marilyn, are you game?
Come KICK SOME with me!!!

4 thoughts on this subject:
Are you serious? Your enjoying a work out. I am so trying to picture me doing something like that. What time of day is this class? And what is it that you find so appealing. Does it go by faster? Is it the great burn factor? Or is it something new to try? I am just curious. I have only a couple of times really enjoyed a type of excercise, but you make this sound really fun...
Garden of Eden comment cracked me up.
That's right Terilyn, you show that "air" who's boss!
Isn't it so great when you find a workout that you actually enjoy? You will have to try the Kenpo workout on P90X that Mike bought. It sounds a lot like your group kick class.
Wow, this puts my 30 minutes on the Elipticle machine to shame!!
Post a Comment