Dads - what would we do without them? I would never want to find out!!!!
Happy Dad's Day to 3 of my favorite men in the whole wide world!
Raymond Anderson - My dad! Always supportive and complimentary of my actions. He loves me, my hubby and my children. He is outgoing and social (like his mom). He loves the great outdoors and is super in the garden and the garage. I know he loves our Heavenly Father. He loves people and tries to help them all he can. I think that we had over 25 foster children in our home growing up. He is currently away from us as he serves Him in Mongolia with my mom. I love you!
Michael A. Nelson - My second dad! My hubby's dad that I claim as my own. He is funny and loving and makes me feel intelligent when I talk to him. I know that he loves our Heavenly Father as well. He served many years as a bishop and has also taken in some Heavenly Father's children that were not his to live with him along the way. That is quite a feat since he already had 9 children of his own (well, 10 because I am treated like one of his own). I love you!
Mike Nelson - My very own hubby! He is a great supporter of all that I do. He is full of compliments for my little actions. He works very hard to support his family. He gets up so early to go to work. 4:00 am is too early for the day to start for most of us, but that's when he's up getting ready for his day! He is super smart. Whenever he works, he does A+ work. He loves his kids and teaches them how to do things. He's patient through this teaching - which is amazing to me sometimes, but as T.S. Eliot said, "Those who trust us educate us." He loves to be active and play at all kinds of sports (racquetball, softball, wake boarding and many more when he wasn't 40+ years old, but that age thing doesn't stop him!) He is the most creative game creator I have ever met. He's just awesome and he's all ours! I love him!
Father's are the best. I am so glad I have 3 great dad's in my life and the life of my kids. We are so lucky!
Happy Father's Day!

2 thoughts on this subject:
Happy Father's Day to all of Terilyn's Men. (All of Terilyn's Men...that sounds like a movie title)
This was a great tribute to the men that you love Terilyn!
You are full of love and insight! Miss ya!
Post a Comment