Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Birthday (oh, now there are two teens in the house!)

Today is my wonderful Jeremy's 13th birthday! Yes, for all you past Primary workers out there - he is actually 13.
I think that he is a wonderful boy with such a great future ahead of him. He's known what he wants his future job to be since he was 8 (pilot), he's planned his schooling and in his present schooling works hard in math, science - well, everything - so that he will be prepared for his future. He really impresses me with his organizational skills and his time management skills.
He is also impressing me with his self-mastry. He really is getting in control of his emotions and is able to think about others better than he ever has before. This year has been a year of greatness for Jeremy. The older he gets, the more I like him! Just imagine how much I'll like him when he's as old as me (for all of you that forgot, :) I'm 28)!
Well, he and Tyler are off to pick up his friends for some BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION! And I have some candles to locate.
Happy Birthday Jeremy!

1 thoughts on this subject:

tharker said...

I can't believe that he is 13! Jeremy is such a great kid. I still like to think of that cute kid riding over on his bike to drop things off for you. Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Cute template too, you awesome 28 year old! Wait a minute...how did I get to be older than you????