Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The RING with the BLING is back on the FING(er)

Happy days! I have a ring on my finger again. It is quite nice. I was kind of feeling like an amputee - the ring felt like it was there, but it was not. It's nice to have something back.
As for the rest of the stuff that is gone - we're still working on that. As for the one's responsible - the Police are still working on that. I am not sure what takes so long, but then I am not a policeman.
Anywho - I have a ring back on the finger. Now all those boys can QUIT flirting with me! I AM A MARRIED WOMAN! :)

4 thoughts on this subject:

Lee said...

Oh that is just beautiful. I am so happy for you!

tharker said...

Your ring on your fing is gorgeous! And if your weren't so darn beautiful, those boys wouldn't have to flirt so much!

I'm happy that you finally have a ring again.

AOlson said...

Your ring is just beautiful! Hope things with the whole mess is going as well as it can go. I truly am sorry. We need to get together. Apparently I have heard through the grapevine that we share a calling. Would love to kick around some ideas with you and chit chat.

MadMadameMim said...

So glad you have a new ring, and it looks like you got just what you wanted, it's beautiful!