I just have to tell you that I found out the deep dark secret about HeMan - He is a SHE and her name is MYKALYN. When we were in Utah (about day 9 of our trip) they boys and Aunt Amber went snowboarding and the girls (and Brigam) were going shopping and to meet Aunt Camie to "paper with a purpose". We got to borrow Aunt Amber's car. Unfortunately her car had been parked in the lot since December 19th and was covered with ice and snow. Also the snowplows had been through the lot and slight piles of snow were bunched up behind those left behind cars. I started the car and Mykie and I started working on getting the snow off the car. We couldn't find a scraper or a brush, so we had to make due with an old CD case. We finally got it all cleaned up and the snow cleared off and we were ready to back out. The car didn't want to back out. It had front wheel drive, but the back wheels were blocked by snow and the front wheels were on ice. I put stuff under the tires to help with traction and tried a couple of times, but the car was going nowhere. I told Mykie about the problem. I said, "Girlfriend (sometimes I really use that word!), the car is stuck. You aren't strong enough to push it out and there is no one to help push it out (there was, but apparently they aren't gentlemen who help women in distress - WHATEVER!) We can't go anywhere." Mykie's response was simple - she'd back it up while I pushed. After I got finished laughing about that one I tried to explain that she didn't have the experience to push the gas then the brake in time before hitting another parked car. I got back in the car to try it once more and Mykie actually leaned against the car hood and pushed. Low and behold - she pushed us out! Now I don't know if was because she is extra strong or because she knew without a car there would be NO shopping - but her muscles pushed it out of the parking stall. HeWoman Mykie!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 thoughts on this subject:
Seriously, that Mykie is Supergirl!
Goooo, Mykie!!
Was that your house on the news with the reward?
Hope they get those stupid, selfish, b.............!!!!!!!
This is making me realize not to trust anyone!
I remember as a child our house was broken into! I would imagine those people had actually been in my house...invaded my privacy...it is not a good feeling! I have felt that before! They even ate our food!
I pray that you may find comfort soon!
That is awesome! Go MYKIE! I love that girl. And I need your email address so I can send you an invite. lee1201@msn.com
No, it wasn't our house on the news. It was a house on Nelson street. That is actually a street close to our house. It stinks for them because I heard their house was pretty ransacked! It is hard to feel secure that is for sure. Jeremy was sick yesturday and I didn't go to work because I was afraid to leave him home. And he wasn't too comfy with the idea either.
That is awesome that Mykie pushed the car out. Tell her Sis Donigan thinks that is totally awesome!
Post a Comment