Jeremy got a new suit for Christmas. Many of you might think that this is some sneaky way for parents to get their kid to look right on Sunday without all the hassle of arguing about it. IE "But honey, you look sooooo nice and Santa did go through all that trouble...." But I tell you it's not true! Jeremy has been asking for a suit for about a year now. We bought Tyler his first suit when he was 14 and thought it would be a great tradition to buy each remaining boy his first suit at the same age. Jeremy messed that up by wanting to look sharp for church a year ago.
Doesn't he look so handsome? I really can't believe that he his going to be 13 on Friday. He's grown so much socially this year, I am so proud with who he is becoming. He's going to go to become a great man. I am so impressed with him.
I couldn't leave my girl out in the "sharp dressed" catagory. She also looks great sporting her Christmas gift. When did they get so old? They both look pretty serious about the whole thing, but at least they still are kids. Take a look at the bunny ears in the next picture:
Fun Lovin' Mykie is what we call her! They are great kids and I'm glad they're mine!
Doesn't he look so handsome? I really can't believe that he his going to be 13 on Friday. He's grown so much socially this year, I am so proud with who he is becoming. He's going to go to become a great man. I am so impressed with him.
I couldn't leave my girl out in the "sharp dressed" catagory. She also looks great sporting her Christmas gift. When did they get so old? They both look pretty serious about the whole thing, but at least they still are kids. Take a look at the bunny ears in the next picture:
Fun Lovin' Mykie is what we call her! They are great kids and I'm glad they're mine!
4 thoughts on this subject:
So cute! I can't believe where the time has gone!
They both look so fetching in their new duds!
Did I just say fetching?
Seriously, those are two gorgeous kids!
Oh how cute! Your kids are growing up so quickly.
They look soooo great. Love the pics! They are growing so fast.
Post a Comment