I don't know if any of you noticed Brigam's new "do" today, but he had one and yes, it was on purpose! Tyler's "friend that is a girl" (we can't say girlfriend because that causes stress on teenagers) - her name is Jackie - gave Tyler a haircut. She really did a great job! Brigam was next and I was happy to let her. You know what they say about a bad haircut - it's only bad for 2 weeks. Anyway, she asked Brigam if he wanted a design cut out in the back of his head/hair. Of course he did! He wanted things that were next to impossible to create so clever Jackie came up with this "artsy" design and a mock Mohawk.

Brigam was thrilled and so was I. He was so excited about it, but thought it might disappear. He asked me when he woke up on Saturday if it was still there. I had to take a picture so that he'd know that it didn't disappear. I guess the science of hair growing is lost on Brigam.
I think he also had a little "crush" on his stylist.

Because when I asked him if he liked Jackie, this was the expression I got! Then he shook his head and said, "Man, I've got sooooo many girlfriends!" I didn't have the heart to tell him that when he gets only 1 is definitely all he'll be able to handle!

6 thoughts on this subject:
I love it! I also think it's so cute to watch Briggy when he has a little crush! He cracks me up!
Hello Terilyn!! It was so nice to see you on Sunday, well kinda see you. Anyway, thanks for turning me on to blogging! Brig's hair was great!
This picture of Brigham is hilarious! I like the haircut and I'm sure he does too!
Hey! I love the blog thing! You gave me the push to do it! Now, that things have calmed down alittle! I love to see your kids! I miss them and you so much! You need to move back fast! Dylan needs a good friend!
Check my blog out. http://kristenkidskrafts.blogspot.com
I love Brigham. How stinking cute! And he is just hilarious.
Post a Comment