I am so glad that it snowed! I can't believe that Yakima had 7 inches! At least now I have a little reminder of Utah. I know that the coming days will just be cold and bleak with no promise of beautiful white stuff falling, but yesterday I had beautiful white stuff all over the ground.
The kids got home from school, but were apparently too cold to play in it. I just have to tell you that I was such a good mom having hot cocoa ready for sipping as soon as they walked in. Maybe I was trying to make up for the mean sick mom visit that they had had. (By the way, I am feeling MUCH more human today.) They came out later when the sun was asleep - CRAZY KIDS! They built this great snowman.
Brigam was out there too, but didn't stay until the work was done. As always, Jeremy was happy to be the photographer for the whole event.
2 thoughts on this subject:
Looks like fun! My kids didn't make one this time around. Maybe next time.
I wish you were here during all this craziness of the ward splits! It is not crazy....just wondering what ward we will be in! You know...they could spilt down Valdez again! I don't care....just tell me! Am I going to be in primary still? I don't like the apprehension!!!! We miss the Nelsons! We got the message from Jeremy...but we had a piano recital that night! Tell him to keep on calling my very social son! Ha!
Post a Comment