If there is one activity that Brigam is always up for, it would be GOLF with dad! When I see them go off golfing, it reminds me of that Primary song “My Daddy is my Favorite Pal…” He thinks it is the funnest sport!I, on the other hand, feel quite differently. For one, golf is a very expensive sport. Apparently six year olds don’t cost that much, that is why Brigam is getting to go all the time, but 28 year olds are FULL PRICE all the time – even if they are cute! My second reason for not enjoying the hitting-the-puny-little-ball-with-the-puny-little-stick game is because I don’t see the need to pay for frustration. Geez, I am the mother of 4 children, a wife, I have a teen-tiny, less than part-time job, and a craft business on the side (can you say “vinyl” anyone?) I don’t need to pay for frustration, I get it for free.
Anyway, back to Brigam and his love for the sport and all its facets. He also wants to dress that way. Here’s one of him getting ready to have his own clubs put in the car.
The next is a better view of that “golf” hat.
No, he doesn’t wear that because he wants his ears warm. He’d wear that in the dead of winter. But it is his “golfing” hat – plaid and all. Thanks to Grampa Anderson (and Aunt Hermona) – wearing that hat is the cherry on top of a great golf session! 
1 thoughts on this subject:
I'm so with you on paying for frustration! Your wording is hilarious!
Love the happy smile on Brigy's face! Such a cutie, that kid!
Post a Comment