Well, for those of you who brave FHE and have everyone still in attendance with no tears by the end of it – my hat’s off to you and I’d like to know just how you pull it off! Usually, I strive so hard for the Spirit to be in attendance that I usually offend about 1/3 of those at FHE with my orneriness. Then that 1/3 is sent to their room with reminders that they will be getting NONE of the delicious treats that were going to be handed out to those who actually made it through the “joyful family time” which means that I have to pull something out of the pantry to make those being punished salivate. It’s usually just some old store bought cookies that no one really likes the flavor of anyway because it’s not Oreos. Needless to say, the Spirit is no where in feeling (I was going to say in sight, but it just doesn’t work with the Holy Ghost.)
There is one reason and one reason only that we had a super successful FHE on Sunday – that reason was Tyler. Yes, ours in Sunday. Monday always looks like a great day for FHE until it gets to be about 9:00 pm and it still isn’t done. Tyler’s lesson was on the Armor of God. Not only did we find out what each piece of armor spiritually represented, but we proceeded to make it out of super-strong, super shiny tinfoil. Then we took photos(all Tyler's idea). My warriors….
There is one reason and one reason only that we had a super successful FHE on Sunday – that reason was Tyler. Yes, ours in Sunday. Monday always looks like a great day for FHE until it gets to be about 9:00 pm and it still isn’t done. Tyler’s lesson was on the Armor of God. Not only did we find out what each piece of armor spiritually represented, but we proceeded to make it out of super-strong, super shiny tinfoil. Then we took photos(all Tyler's idea). My warriors….
Aren’t they looking like they are definitely the victorious types? I thought I’d share my successful FHE will you all complete with the pics. Tyler is available for loan for your next FHE, just make sure the treats are homemade and delicious!





2 thoughts on this subject:
Great job Tyler! Hooray for a successful FHE! I love the description of the offenders being sent to their rooms. You're too funny Terilyn!
Oh... we can rent Tyler out? My kids would love that!! How cute!
Post a Comment