As much as I love computers - I really hate them just as much. The more I do, the more I have to lose. One of our computers opens up in Windows 2000 even though it also has Windows XP on it. I have avoided switching over to XP because I didn't have the XP version of Microsoft Office and didn't want to fork out $200 for it. The computer could only be patient for so long. Now when I try to boot up in 2000, it tells me it's missing a file. But it will boot up in XP, but there are none of my files on it. I don't know where the missing file went too, but I would like to file a missing file report. Unfortunately, I think I would have to direct my questions about the missing file to the XP portion of my computer and I really think that XP is responsible for it's disappearance. I don't think XP will look into the case to deeply. Stupid compute-tards! Now I will have to go outside in the cold to my money tree and harvest some leaves to go shopping.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 thoughts on this subject:
You have such crack up power! You can ALWAYS make me laugh Terilyn! Thank you. Even if you are suffering through the pains of stupid computers, you can rest assured that I am getting a great laugh. Now that should make you feel better. No????
Post a Comment